5 new weapons: Steyr AUG, IMI Galil, Skorpion vz. 61, Rocket Launcher, AK74 3 new custom vehicles: Peugeot, Humvee, Swat Van 15 new decorative base parts 67 new build parts 1 new door 1 new workstation 9 heal items 11 new items 13 new ores, ingots and valuables 1 new equipment 1 new guide Added …
13 Crenelations 8 Cobblestone Walls/Platforms 15 new Doors Overhauled all base part models New brick texture New plaster texture Rebranded several items
15 new weather patterns 1 new type of plane crash 33 new plant base parts 14 new decorative base parts 7 Achievement trophies 1 new item Slightly increased tent count
Name: KingZ Mod | Extra Loot | Base XL | New Cars | Long Day | Trader
What we provide you:
- New items
- New base parts
- New vehicles
- New weapons
- Many new build materials
- Balanced Gameplay/ Enhanced Core Game
- Crafting is 4 times faster
- Building is allowed everywhere
- Bigger Bases
- Exclusive start gear
- Short nights
- PvP is allowed
- A custom Trader that you can visit (No Safezone)
Miscreated KingZ Mod Server Rules
- Glitch bases are prohibited. A glitch base is a base that is built in a way that was clearly not intended by the developers and was only possible due to us allowing players to build everywhere. Bases that are impossible to access (including raids) by others than its clan members fall under this category.
- Do not build your base at or close to military areas, bunkers, the dam, the hospital or the car paint shop. Also, blocking roads, even partially, is strictly prohibited as it is a nuisance for other players trying to pass through.
- Any use of cheats, hacks, bugs and/or glitches is prohibited.
- Do not abuse the chat. Spam, advertising, racism and/or insults are classified as chat-abuse.
- Do not vandalize the Tradepost. Vandalizing descripes any damaging that goes beyond destroying walls and doors in order to reach the storage.
- Have fun.
The Kingz Mod Server is a place for those who did not forget what Miscreated is about.. We attempted to focus on everything that makes the official servers enjoyable and to further enhance these points without adding overpowered content.
Basically tons of new items, base parts, vehicles and weapons. Oh, and there is a custom trader called the Tradepost. The KingZ Mod is the biggest self-made mod currently available.
On this Server, Admins are basically normal players and do not use their position to gain an advantage over others. That means all loot and vehicles in their possession were acquired through legitimate ways.
Admins, however will use their power to kick/ban those, who violate the rules.
Yes. PvP is always allowed on KingZ Mod Server. Also, not limited to zones or times. Exceptions, such as events, will be announced ingame beforehand.
Yes. Admins will however not attack until previously provoked. Exceptions: High Loot Areas/ Air Drops.
A glitch base is a base that is built in a way that was clearly not intended by the developers and was only possible due to us allowing players to build everywhere. Bases that are impossible to access (including raids) by others than its clan members fall under this category.
If you are not sure whether a specific base counts as a Glitch Base or not, you can always ask an Admin.
Try to contact an Admin.
You can always contact the Admins via email@example.com or
check out whether some are currently available on our Teamspeak. Of course you can always contact us ingame as well.
Please contact us via Discord or email.
If you think that your ban is unjustified you may send a ban appeal to firstname.lastname@example.org
You will receive a final decision within 7 days.
The Tradepost is a base located at the Northern Sultan Fuel Station Bridge that features a small camp as well as the entire interior of the fuel station. It is a place where players gather to trade, meet up with others or to simply look for some free supplies.
No. The only Safezone is the Clyde Hill Trader. Present Admins will try to keep the Tradepost as safe as possible.
Yes. Admins and friends will however try to stop those who plan to harm others.
No. Admins will only try to stop you, using firepower.
Go into the red building and aim at a counter. Different counters offer different trade options. Then search for your desired trade in the crafting menu.
Yes. These crates/containers are there to provide some free supplies for those who travel along. Be kind and leave some things in return.
We run a Server located in Germany, therefore we are obligated to provide our german users some legal terms. You can ignore it, as it is simply for local legal purposes.